How to Use Social Listening for Market Research
This 2-day in-person workshop will help you learn how to harness the power of the world’s largest, real-time focus group! The breadth of consumer, industry and cultural insights within online conversations is unmatched and can elevate every aspect of a research project. We’ll introduce you to the benefits of social listening for qualitative research. You’ll learn how to read and understand social data, and you’ll find social insights that can help your clients inform marketing campaigns, innovate products, track growth, gain a competitive advantage, find new audiences, improve overall customer experience and more.
This workshop is taught by Kate Minkner, who spent the first 10 years of her career in media and social listening for prestigious ad agency campaigns. This course is designed for qualitative researchers, market researchers, ad agency professionals, independent consultants, and in-house teams who want to learn how social listening can lead to brand and consumer insights.
Got questions about the course and want more details? Contact email@example.com.
Scroll down to see available cities and dates.
What you get from the course
- Full certificate in report writing and presenting, upon completion of course
- Team-building for in-house team training
- Access to the member-only InterQ Learning Labs global community
What the course includes
- How to extract patterns and actionable insights from social data
- How to create and analyze topics using social listening tools
- Social listening practice with real-world examples and case studies
- How social conversation reveals audience behaviors, motivations, and opportunities
- Quick competitive social audits and SWOT analysis
- How to identify brand archetypes and brand tone & voice
- How to quickly understand crisis/backlash and why brands get cancelled
- How to present findings in impactful presentations that weave a story
- Small class sizes: 2 instructors, 12 participants max
November 3 to 4, 2022, Austin